Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmit file with qpsk on e310

From: Timothée COCAULT
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmit file with qpsk on e310
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 20:01:39 +0100

I think you should use differential encoding with DPSK Mod/DPSK Demod block because the receiver doesn't know the phase used.

Also, if you want to test the reliability of your flowgraph, you can replace your USRP source and sink with a Channel Model and play with the frequency, noise, etc...

Timothée.