[Discuss-gnuradio] how to downgrade UHD?

From: like
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to downgrade UHD?
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 23:57:08 +0800

Hi,all:

unfortunately it becomes incompatible after the uhd update:

  RuntimeError:
  GR-UHD detected ABI compatibility mismatch with UHD library.
  GR-UHD was build against ABI: 3.9.0-0,
  but UHD library reports ABI: 3.10.0-0
  Suggestion: install an ABI compatible version of UHD,
  or rebuild GR-UHD component against this ABI version.

So, how can I do? Downgrade UHD to 3.9.0 is a correct measure?
I’m confused how to downgrade UHD? I’m new in GNUradio. So please tell me in detail.

Regards,
Kerry