Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio reload problem

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio reload problem
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 22:55:02 -0500

On 12/05/2015 10:22 PM, like wrote:
Hi,all:

I’m new in gnuradio, and I met few problems.

I had already connect to usup. When I run the project, it said:

RuntimeError:

GR-UHD detected ABI compatibility mismatch with UHD library.

GR-UHD was build against ABI: 3.9.0-0,

but UHD library reports ABI: 3.10.0-0

Suggestion: install an ABI compatible version of UHD,

or rebuild GR-UHD component against this ABI version.

I want to downgrade und to version 3.9.0 ,but I don’t know how to do it. So I decided to reload gnu radio .

But it said:

Proceed?y
Starting all functions at: Fri Jun 21 15:50:50 HKT 2013
SUDO privileges are required
Do you have SUDO privileges?y
Continuing with script
Installing prerequisites.
====> THIS MAY TAKE QUITE SOME TIME <=====
Checking for package libfontconfig1-dev
Checking for package libxrender-dev
Checking for package libpulse-dev
Checking for package swig
Checking for package g++
Checking for package automake
Checking for package autoconf
Checking for package libtool
Checking for package python-dev
Checking for package libfftw3-dev
Checking for package libcppunit-dev
Checking for package libboost1.48-all-dev
Checking for package libusb-dev
Checking for package libusb-1.0-0-dev
Checking for package fort77
Checking for package libsdl1.2-dev
Checking for package python-wxgtk2.8
Checking for package git-core
Checking for package libqt4-dev
Checking for package python-numpy
Checking for package ccache
Checking for package python-opengl
Checking for package libgsl0-dev
Checking for package python-cheetah
Checking for package python-lxml
Checking for package doxygen
Checking for package qt4-dev-tools
Checking for package libusb-1.0-0-dev
Checking for package libqwt5-qt4-dev
Checking for package libqwtplot3d-qt4-dev
Checking for package pyqt4-dev-tools
Checking for package python-qwt5-qt4
Checking for package cmake
Checking for package git-core
Checking for package wget
Checking for package libxi-dev
Checking for package python-docutils
Checking for package gtk2-engines-pixbuf
Checking for package r-base-dev
Checking for package python-tk
Checking for package liborc-0.4-0
Checking for package liborc-0.4-dev
Checking for package libasound2-dev
Checking for package python-gtk2
Done checking packages
Checking for library libusb ...Found library libusb
Checking for library libboost ...Found library libboost
Checking for library libcppunit ...Found library libcppunit
Checking for library libfftw ...Found library libfftw
Checking for library libgsl ...Found library libgsl
Done
Fetching various packages (Gnu Radio, UHD, gr-osmosdr, etc)
via the Internet
=======> THIS MAY TAKE QUITE SOME TIME <=========
Fetching Gnu Radio via GIT...Done
Fetching UHD via GIT...Fetching rtl-sdr (rtl-sdr, and gr-osmosdr) via GIT
Done
Starting function uhd_build at: Fri Jun 21 15:56:45 HKT 2013
Building UHD...
=============> THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME <=============

Done building/installing UHD
Images successfully installed to: /usr/local/share/uhd/images
Done downloading firmware to /usr/local/share/uhd/images
Done function firmware at: Fri Jun 21 16:07:57 HKT 2013
Starting function gnuradio_build at: Fri Jun 21 16:07:57 HKT 2013
/usr/local/lib already in ld.so.conf.d
Doing ldconfig...
Building Gnu Radio...
=========> THIS WILL TAKE QUITE A WHILE <=============

...Doing cmake
...Cmaking
…Building
…make failed

Exiting Gnu Radio build/install

I don’t why this happen. Should I need uninstall gnu first? or not have a enough space to download?

If this is why I appear the problem, how I can uninstall gnu(install from the Marcus Leech’s biuld-gnuradio script,not ubuntu center )?

Regards, Kerry