[Discuss-gnuradio] Resending a strange demodulated signal

From: Michael Kramer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Resending a strange demodulated signal
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 13:38:59 +0100

Hello,

I've finally figures out the demodulation of my strange FFSK signal I've asked
about in my last Email "FFSK/MSK Demodulation in Gnuradio". I've used the
attached flowgraph and the demodulation works fine now. Apperantly it had a
bitrate of 2400, since the wave with Complex to Mag works way better with the
second Low-Pass Filter adjusted to 2400.

But now I wanted to send a similar signal as my next step. But I have no idea
what kind of modulation is used here, even though I was able to demodulate it.
Does anyone has seen something like this before?

If I use Quadrature Demod -> Hilbert -> Complex to Mag would it be possible to
reverse this somehow? Can I use AM Modulator -> GFSK Modulator or something
similar?

Greetings,
Michael Kramer

PNG image