[Discuss-gnuradio] Tag preemption USRP sink

From: Saulo Queiroz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tag preemption USRP sink
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 12:10:26 +0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to Tx a same tagged stream simultaneously through two analog orthogonal channels.

The flow path of each stream copy is: resampling, adjust tag lenght and xlating FFT filter (with shifting). After this I take the output of each filter and put into and add block then to the USRP sink. I also do the reverse process at the Rx side.
With some packets are successfuly receive but with so many losses. At the Tx side I get many "tP". Any tip on how to set simultaneous parallel transmissions without this?

I'm using gr-ieee80211 (thanks Bastian and team :) that has worked nicely with the single channel scenario.

thanks in advance

BR

--
Saulo Jorge bq
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."