Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Information Comments

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Information Comments
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 20:32:29 +0100

Well, then basic Unix shell scripting will do:

program > /dev/null

just redirects all output to Nirvana.
If you need *specific* output, but not other, you could do

program | grep 'pattern'

where  'pattern' is a regular _expression_ that matches your desired output, but not the rest.

Best regards,
Marcus