Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can wrong connection of spyverter damage it ?

From: Patrick Sathyanathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can wrong connection of spyverter damage it ?
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:54:34 -0800

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info. What would the symptoms of a spyverter failure be ? I tested it with a shortwave loop antenna and it picks up the local AM stations fine with sdrsharp. But some bands the spectrum display a series of evenly spaced spikes that are not AM signals. Could this be due to damage ?

I posted the same question to the airspy contact address but have got no response. I have found the airspy folks to be less than helpful for other queries.

--Patrick