Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can i determine my current phone's frequency?

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can i determine my current phone's frequency?
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 12:19:01 +0100

It looks like the downlink, like here:

http://dk5ras.dyndns.org/screenshots/London_940.png

Chunks of 4.something wide carriers.

Ralph.

From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Meny Sidar
Sent: Thursday, 17 December, 2015 22:07
To: address@hidden

Hi guys,
I want to know which frequency my cellular phone is using (for uplink - UMTS).
I'm using USRP B210, i tried the spectrum analyzer tool but i don't really know what to expect- isn't the transmitting power of my cellular supposed to be higher (in a single frequency) than all other frequencies?
my goal is to try and see if i can notice a change in dB when i get my phone closer/further to the B210.

Thanks a lot,

Meny