Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Renaming PyBOMBS

From: Tim O'Shea
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Renaming PyBOMBS
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 18:38:04 +0000

Ubuntu packages uhd
Assuming other oses do too
I'm sure there are up to date ppas somewhere too

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015, 1:34 PM Richard Bell <address@hidden> wrote:
Is there a way for a new user to get uhd installed from the package manager though? A lot of people want to dive right into gnu radio with hardware, doing simple things like spectrum analysis. I'm not aware of a way of getting the uhd + gnuradio setup running that's easier then pybombs. I very well could be wrong here.