Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio 3.7.9: Issue with OSX Port of gnuradio-c

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio 3.7.9: Issue with OSX Port of gnuradio-companion
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 23:37:56 +0100

Hi Kevin,

great debugging!

The most likely place to look in is gnuradio/grc/python/Generator.py and the .tmpl file in that same directory.
I'm not overly experienced with that, but maybe pdb is right for you.

A quick grep showed that the string "No closing quotation" doesn't occur in GNU Radio's source code, but in the shlex module; so look for places where shlex is used.

Best regards,
Marcus