[Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone working on ATSC 3.0 enc/dec?

From: Colby Boyer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone working on ATSC 3.0 enc/dec?
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 23:26:33 -0800

Hi GNURadio folks,

Some portions of the candidate standard for ATSC 3.0 have been posted
to the ATSC website (http://atsc.org/standards/candidate-standards/),
and specifically the PHY/bootstrap sections are now available.

As far as I know there is no one working on a GNURadio version, but I
thought it would be worth while to check for collaborators before
venturing out.

Note, this would be a personal project for me not for a dissertation or work.

Thanks,
Colby