Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte recorded files

From: kevin_L
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte recorded files
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 00:32:21 -0700 (MST)

Hi , johannes, thank you for your reply.
 I use the recorded samples from the matlab lte  system tools. It can decode
the MIB  successfully.
But when i use the recorded samples from the usrp N210, ( I set the usrp
N210 with the samp_rate =10M ,and connect to a resampler with the
interpolation of 3072,the decimation of 1000,then connect to a file sink .)
I use the file sink as the input of the "lte_top_block_siso",I set the
samp_rate of the flowgraph to 30.72M,fft_len =2048 .N_rb_dl=50, but the
results shows "ofdm_lte_remove_cp_cvc_0 OUT of sync"
so where the problem locates?