[Discuss-gnuradio] use of CCSDS 27 encoder-decoder blocks

From: Hitesh Kasera
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] use of CCSDS 27 encoder-decoder blocks
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 13:47:21 +0530

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use ccsds 27 encoder-decoder to transmit some data. The decoded data is not same as transmitted. As a source i am transmitting ones and zeros but after decoding sometimes i am receiving values which are greater than 1.  i am not able to recognize where am i going wrong. if anyone has any idea please tell me. i have attached both grc file and png image of my flow graph.

Best Regards,
Hitesh