Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] About Polymorphic types in gnuradio

From: Gabriel Pechiarovich
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] About Polymorphic types in gnuradio
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 11:13:41 -0500

I'm using message strobe to send the data in the Message PMt parameter I used:

pmt.cons(pmt.make_dict(), pmt.make_u8vector(8,0x42 ))

then comes my block, and to read the output i'm using Message Debug block.

Hi Gabriel,

do you know what kind of PMT VECT is? pmt_t is a container, and might contain a lot of different things.
Is it a pmt::vector, or a pmt::uniform_vector, or a list, or something else?

For an overview, I'd like to point you to the polymorphic types page in the GNU Radio manual [1].

Best regards,
Marcus

[1] https://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_pmt.html