Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Update to GR 3.7.7.9?

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Update to GR 3.7.7.9?
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 10:06:11 -0800

Hello John,

For Network Mode to work with the E310 the version of UHD installed on the host computer must match exactly the version installed on the E310 and be compiled with the network mode enabled. GNU Radio, when built from source, will use the version of UHD installed on your system already so updating will not break the network mode support. I haven't read the changelogs between the versions so I don't know what changes to GNU Radio might affect your flowgraphs.

Regards,
Derek