Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Asynchronous source with zeros in between

From: Francisco Albani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Asynchronous source with zeros in between
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 15:58:25 -0300

Thanks, Tim!

I tried to install gr-eventstream with the last GR version and had problems with cmake. I only had success after using the same cmake parameters I used building GR.

Nevertheless, I made a drop-in replacement of my block with ES Source and I was unable to mimic the previous behavior. Are you sure my block does the same?

Thanks and Bye!

You may want to look at gr-eventstream source block, this is exactly what it is intended to do, precisely timed if desired