Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two minor problems on Mac OS X

From: John Shields
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two minor problems on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 03:18:35 +0000

Hi  Ma,
  Answer to Q1 is to issue command:  gnuradio-config-info --v

  if you are interested in GRC verions, the command is gnuradio-companion --v

         Kind Regards,

                  John

On 14/01/16 22:21, MA wrote:
Thanks.
1- So, how should we determine a gnuradio installation's version? (Is it specified anywhere?)
2- Please take a look at this screenshot:
http://imgur.com/s285JXK
Notice the difference between the text in output window or blocks list and the main part of GRC. The blocks on the main section are pixelated. Is this because of X window? (It does not feel native, and the strange thing is that other sections' fonts look normal)

Mehdi