Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP B200

From: James Humphries
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP B200
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:59:56 -0500

Hello,

Do you have multiple USRP's hooked up? If so, try only having one plugged in for this initial test.

You can provide a device hint in the arguments of the UHD source block. Try:

"type=b200"

As another test, make sure you can use the built in utilities of UHD to detect your USRP.

uhd_usrp_probe

uhd_find_devices

You can also give a device hint like:

uhd_usrp_probe --args="type=b200"