Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP B200

From: James Humphries
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP B200
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:12:23 -0500

What was the whole command that you used to identify the USRP by serial number? It should look like:

uhd_usrp_probe --args="serial=xxxxxx"

You shouldn't need it if you are using only a single USRP though.

You still get the same error in GRC when you add the type to device arguments? Can you double check the UHD source block to make sure you didn't change any other default settings that may cause issues. Sometimes as I scroll down in the blocks it will accidentally scroll through some of the drop down options. Drop a new UHD source block in and open it to see the defaults.

How did you install UHD + GNU Radio? Package manager, pre-compiled binaries, source, etc? Which OS are you using?

-Trip