Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [4]

From: Iluta V
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [4]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 00:15:41 +0200

Dear Mr. Kelley,

What a great spammer you must be..!!! You just sent me a spam mail advertising overweight fat belly weight loss and information on whatever fat Oprah (thought I don't know what "Oprah" means, actually), has lost in weight terms.

Please kindly don't send me any spam, since I do keep my mail exclusively for information on gnuradio development and related.

In addition, I would be glad to inform you, that I have absolutely no problems with my weight, since today I had 1 hour of running in a forest and had a jiu jitsu of 2 hours afterwards.

Sincerely,

Ms. Iluta