Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Redesign GNU Radio wiki ?

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Redesign GNU Radio wiki ?
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 15:29:41 +0100

Hey Ravi,

thanks for the suggestion. We actually have plans to improve the website
as a whole.

I agree that Redmine has a very 1990s look to it, but if we do update
the website we can probably keep it as a backend for dev-related
information. Migrating that would be a lot of work I'm not sure is worth
the effort.

Bear with us, I know this has been an issue for a while now, but our
outward appearance is actually very important for us.

Cheers,
Martin