Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doubt

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doubt
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:34:23 +0100

Hi John,
Welcome!

Did anyone tried Successive Interference Cancellation using GNU Radio?
Probably someone has; however, it's not really very universally applicable. A lot of how you would implement something like that depends on the parameters of your waveforms. You'll have to  buffer at least 2*packetlength-1 samples of signal to make that work, so it's not really a thing that maps very efficiently to GNU Radio's stream-based flow graph idea. But sure, writing a block that does SIC should totally be possible.

Best regards,
Marcus