Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installing UHD using PyBOMBS 2.0

From: Seth Hitefield
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installing UHD using PyBOMBS 2.0
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 13:04:43 -0500 (EST)

I have a fix for this I forgot to push. It checks for none when building the dependency list. I'll push it in the next few minutes.

-- Seth

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2016, at 1:02 PM, West, Nathan <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Rob Kossler <address@hidden> wrote:
Martin,
One more thing...  Now, when I run the command "pybombs update uhd", I get the reply "PyBombs.RecipeListManager - ERROR - Package None has no recipe file!".

The change on line 73 needs to be reverted and we need to check both cases for not None, or check for not None earlier and prune the list. I'm not familiar enough with pybombs' new architecture to see if there's a better place to prune not None deps.

Sorry for the bug :-)

Rob