Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using static variables in work function of an OOT

From: sagar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using static variables in work function of an OOT module.
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 07:38:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for quick response. I have posted my error incompletely. I am
actually getting the below error

File "/home/user1/home/user1/gnuradio/tutorials/work/top_block.py", line
275, in <module>
tb = top_block()
File "/home/user1/home/user1/gnuradio/tutorials/work/top_block.py", line
183, in __init__
self.create_tags_strend_ff_0 = create_tags.strend_ff(-30.0)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'strend_ff'

I get this error only when I try to access static variables inside work
function. otherwise the GRC won't show any such errors

Do I have to use static variables differently then usual in gnu radio c++
programs? If so, any pointers to study those concepts will be really helpful

Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Saga