Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_tx(rx).py throughput as modulation

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_tx(rx).py throughput as modulation
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 07:51:32 +0100

Hi,

> I think it is up to bit rate, but I don't know exactly what it is.

The number of bit per second you're going to be transmitting/receiving. It's (symbol rate) *  (bits per symbol). "bits per symbol" is of course log2(constellation points).

> Is there unlimited bit rate option for check to modulation throughput ?

No, a given modulation with a given sample rate and a given samples per second must result in a fixed transmission rate.

Best regards,
Marcus