Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2016 - Improve and Integrate PyBOMBS & CGRAN

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2016 - Improve and Integrate PyBOMBS & CGRAN
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 17:44:31 -0500

Hi Ravi,

I like this. My only qualm is that I'd personally like this project to include some more pybombs work to round out the still missing features. I'm not really a Qt person, so I don't know how much effort doing the app store is and if that leaves much room, but I know that the CGRAN stuff won't take you all summer if you work full time ;-)

nw