Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Grc RFNOC block error

From: Nikos Balkanas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Grc RFNOC block error
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 01:26:49 +0200

Thanks Jonathan,

That helps a lot. I still don't get a spectrum, but I get a nice fosphor panel and no timeout errors. A couple of questions:

1) You seem to be using 2 ffts: RFNoC FFT and RFNoC Fosphor. You can only do 1 FFT. What's the difference between those 2?
2) You start with an RFNoC Radio instead of a USRP source. Does that mean that the flow is intended to run from the FPGA? What is the meaning of the QT display in such a scenario?

BR,
Nikos