Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC16] Signal intelligence proposal

From: Sebastian Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC16] Signal intelligence proposal
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 11:52:30 +0100

Sreeraj, thank you very much for your feedback! I updated my proposal on Github:

I have inserted a GUI draft for the frequency allocation information. Also, I added more detail
about the synchronization and when it is needed. I added a reference for modulation of unknown
signals and tried to make a new approach on the demodulation topic.
Since I won’t be home next week I can’t respond to any mails or update my proposal in this time.
But be ensured I will polish my proposal when I have more time in the week after, any further
feedback is still welcome! Then I’m also planing to do some research on existing CNN
possibilities in GR blocks.

Martin, I really like the idea of having two students working in this field. As I have pointed out in
my updated proposal, I have many ideas, maybe more than I can implement in 3 months. It
would be great if another mentor volunteered and gave a second student the possibility to
work on this exciting topic.

Regards,
Sebastian