Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PYBOMBS CtrlPort pygraphviz dependency

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PYBOMBS CtrlPort pygraphviz dependency
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 19:05:11 -0400

Sorry, may or may not be talking about the same thing here. gr-perf-monitorx requires python-networkx, which (I think) is an untracked dependency.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 7:04 PM, West, Nathan <address@hidden> wrote:
gr-perf-monitorx. It's just been the kind of thing that everyone that uses it already has and no one tracks it. There's a couple of minor deps for utilities like this that sneak through the cracks, but they're very hard to keep track of until you run this on a brand new image.

nw