Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PYBOMBS CtrlPort pygraphviz dependency

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PYBOMBS CtrlPort pygraphviz dependency
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 15:55:55 -0400

Yes. See twisted, python-zmq, and sip for similar types of packages.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 3:44 PM, Laur Joost <address@hidden> wrote:
To be clear: since there's no networkx recipe, should I just create one, and add it to gnuradio dependencies?

Laur

Martin: I'm rebuilding from scratch this night. I'll modify the recipe for networkx before starting, and if it works, I'll.. what? submit a pull request? Well, first time for everything.

Nathan: As in, installing graphviz and pygraphviz should have been dependencies for networkx, not something we should need to worry about? Yeah, probably makes sense.

All the best
Laur

It sounds like networkx is only part of the issue and maybe there's an upstream bug that Tom has patched over locally. Is this something we should report upstream to the distros?