Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus N210 GMSK 9600

From: Andy Walls
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus N210 GMSK 9600
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 12:51:50 -0400

On Fri, 2016-03-25 at 12:22 -0400, Andy Walls wrote:
> On Fri, 2016-03-25 at 12:00 -0400, address@hidden
> wrote:

> FWIW, I couldn't get the attached flowgraph (which looks to correlate to
> the HDLC flag) to crash.  I was probably just lucky.

I forgot to mention, in the flowgraphs I winged up:

a) I might have the sense of 0 and 1 symbols reversed.  Right now I have
0 symbols as the low frequency and 1 symbols as the high frequency, but
that guess could be wrong.  (The convention for AFSK systems is usually
the reverse of what I have, for example.)

b) I'm assuming the data bits are not differentially encoded or NRZI
encoded.  That could be wrong.  AIS uses NRZI, for example.

-Regards,
Andy