[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit volume very low

From: Santos Campos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit volume very low
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:56:06 -0400

Hello, all! Newer user here and even newer to the mailing list!

I'm trying to transmit a short .wav file via a b200 board (usrp). Before I broadcast I was trying to hear what the audio would sound like after going through the block diagram and I ended up with the diagram attached. It "works" but the volume is very very low. Any ideas? Previously I'd just put a multiply const block right before the audio sink, but I want the sample to be already transmitting with a higher magnitude. Any help is much appreciated!​