Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while executing a flow graph

From: Ankit Saharia
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while executing a flow graph
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 06:01:08 +0530

Thank you Sir for taking the time and helping me out for my project.

I'll do as per your instructions.

Can I get back to you Sir if I face any problem again?

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 1:18 AM, Ankit Saharia <address@hidden> wrote:
Thankyou Sir for your response. Sorry for replying late Sir. I didnot receive your mail so i had to go to the website and check it.

I tried to add the WX GUI FFT Sink to my audio tone signal flow graph.But after the execution the same error persists.

Then I changed the WX GUI Sink to QT GUI Sink, it was working well and the graph can also be seen.

So as you have mentioned, it is a problem with the WX components.

Below attached is the .grc file for my project.

Another doubt Sir is that,are all the WX components replacable by the QT components.

Thankyou

--
cooldude