Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling Documentation with an OOT

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling Documentation with an OOT
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:54:55 -0700

I've asked this question a few times now on the mailing list, and each time I hope a different answer comes through. Each time though it's the answer Ron gave, which never works for me. I can't figure it out. So I've always resorted to the xml tags to get documentation into GRC, but for the reasons Tom just mentioned, would rather not do that. Hoping someday I figure this out.

Rich