[Discuss-gnuradio] Qt installation

From: Alexander Levedahl
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Qt installation
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 09:31:26 -0400

Hello,

I was able to install PyQt.  When I attempted to build gnuradio, it complained that it could not find PyQwt and refused to build the gr-qtgui component.  The gnuradio website gives the impression it is not necessary.  When I attempted to install Qwt, I got an error QT_STATIC_CONST.  I believe that is a necessary step to installing PyQwt.

Is PyQwt necessary to install the gr-qtgui component?  If so, has anyone experienced this issue before?

Thanks,
Alex