Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to build on 32-bit Slackware-Current (cmak

From: TPCgr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to build on 32-bit Slackware-Current (cmake configuration problems)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 01:50:39 +0100 (BST)

Nathan, Fred,
        Thanks very much for the follow-up.  I was able to build
gnuradio-3.7.9.1 with cmake-3.4.3 without any hacking.  I also retried building
the master & maint branches
from git using cmake-3.5.0 but still got the,

/usr/bin/python2: can't open file
'/tmp/gnuradio/junk/gnuradio/gen/volk_compile_utils.py': [Errno 2] No such file
or directory

errors.  I'm new to gnuradio.  Could you point me in the direction of those sed
scripts?

Cheers
Tom.