Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Docker

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Docker
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:24:11 -0400

Having almost no experience with Docker myself, I unfortunately don't have much in the way of worthwhile technical input on this.

That said, I really do want to encourage this conversation. Installation of GNU Radio on one machine can be a pain for many people, and doing it on many machines over a network can be extremely difficult. I'm very interested in what Docker could do for us in terms of accessibility and administration.

Cheers,
Ben