Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] baz-utils and python path

From: Nate Temple
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] baz-utils and python path
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 11:42:07 -0700

Hello,

The solution to resolving your error is printed within the error itself.

"Make sure you have a config.py (e.g. make a copy of config.model.py)"

You need to copy config.model.py to config.py within the cyberspectrum/ folder.
scanner.py should then run.

Here is the relevant bit of code -
https://github.com/balint256/cyberspectrum/blob/master/scanner.py#L67

Regards,