Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Introducing the New GNU Radio Website

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Introducing the New GNU Radio Website
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 19:35:52 -0400

On 05/03/2016 07:26 PM, Richard Bell wrote:
I like the new style, it feels fresh and modern.

I've noticed that depending on the link you click, you may end up on a page in the old style. For example, clicking the development link does this. Will the entire website eventually get the makeover?

Rich
If so, I hope that it's artisanal, and organic...  :) :)