Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A basic question about writing OOT modules

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A basic question about writing OOT modules
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 12:58:00 -0400

HI Franz - I'd guess that GNU Radio isn't installed, or not installed
into where CMake is installed & you're not telling CMake where to look.
FindGnuradio.cmake looks for GnuradioConfig.cmake, which is located in
some DIR/cmake/gnuradio directory. The DIR will be either PREFIX/lib or
PREFIX/share, where PREFIX might be /usr, /usr/local, /opt/local,
/sw/local, or the like. Unless you specifically tell CMake where to
look, it will default to whatever the CMake install prefix is ... Hope
this helps! - MLD