Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] accumulate spectrum

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] accumulate spectrum
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 18:19:46 -0700 (MST)

Try this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7xsg4arx5h3gvah/spectrum.grc?dl=0

The integrate with decimation is what you want.  Starting at 32 ksps with a
1024 length FFT length yields 31.25 vector/sec.  Then an integrate with
decimation by 32 averages down to 0.98 vector/sec.

However when I try reading those back from the file, I'm not getting the 1
ksps I should be getting.  I have to set that throttle at 8000 to get the
proper update rate.

Lou

Adellain TSIAHINA wrote