Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu Radio Profiling Questions

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu Radio Profiling Questions
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 11:14:35 -0400

Hi Yile -

Can you use anything from your install, like `gnuradio-companion`? Based on the error, your issue doesn't appear to be related to profiling, but rather setting up your $PYTHONPATH for using GNU Radio, generally.

Have you configured your $PYTHONPATH post install?

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FedoraInstall/67#Post-installation-instructions

Cheers,
Ben