Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS] Introduction

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS] Introduction
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 12:34:21 -0400

Hi Chris -

Congratulations, again, on the SOCIS grant, and we are excited to have you working on GNU Radio!

Great blog post. Can you share a bit about what your final goal is for your SOCIS work?

It would also be good if you posted the flowgraphs you used somewhere (Github?) and link to them so that others could use & build on them. I realize you are just using them for "research", but even very simple applications like that are very helpful to new users just learning how to use GRC to experiment.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing your future work!

Cheers,
Ben