[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting changes a received value

From: Santos Campos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting changes a received value
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:37:30 -0400

Hello, all!
This may be more of a board specific problem, so apologies if this is the wrong place to ask.

I'm sending a tone from one b200 usrp to a receiving one. I was trying to recover the frequency of the original tone and was able to do so while only receiving.

However, when I tried to add a transmitting functionality, it seems that my received samples are "corrupted" and the frequency I was trying to recover bounces all over the place. I was pretty sure that they supported full duplex, so I'm not sure what it might be.

Any thoughts and suggestions are much appreciated!

-Santos