[Discuss-gnuradio] question about bandwith B210 - USB3

From: Przemek Lewandowski
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about bandwith B210 - USB3
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 00:48:26 +0200

Hello

I need to generate as wide bandwith as possible. Yes I know that this is waste of energy, but beside this simple example I want to put some other channels.

On my USRP B210 I can afford now about 18 MS.
I read on Ettus page that B200 can tx about 40 - 60 MS - depends on USB driver.

So 15 MS is 3 times slower :) Im very beginer with filters at gnu radio so I suppose that default filters can be not so good optimized and propably I will need it to fix it manually.

What do You think ???

This is my graph:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzwvb0dm25ubh5i/bandwith_test2.grc.png?dl=0

All The Best.