Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] gr-inspector update / ask for feedback

From: Sebastian Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] gr-inspector update / ask for feedback
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 13:48:30 +0200

Hi all,

week 7 of GSoC is over and I have written a blog post about what I've been up to:
https://grinspector.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/week-7-ofdm-prototype/

I started implementing an OFDM parameter estimation block in python. Also, I did some performance tests, which look quite good. Next, I will implement this algorithm in C++. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Sebastian