Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there any way to export Qt GUI Sink?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there any way to export Qt GUI Sink?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 18:48:57 +0200

Hello Shilei Tian!

When you middle-mouse-button-click on a Qt GUI, you get a menu, and that contains a "Save" entry. (You can definitely call that same functionality programmatically, too, but I'd have to look up how – I'd expect you'd have to send the right Qt signal to the right Qt slot to trigger the action, or you can grab the same data as that save function saves to disk).

However, that won't have a better quality than the screenshot, normally – the image is rendered as pixels, not as vector graphics, normally.

But you're on the right track:

> some data that I can use to plot with Matlab

If you want offline analysis, having something like the file sink might be the easiest approach.

Best regards,
Marcus