Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SWIG std::vector<pmt::pmt_t> issue

From: Dave NotTelling
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SWIG std::vector<pmt::pmt_t> issue
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 17:49:30 -0400

Anyone able to help with this?  I had to create helper methods to serialize the PMT objects and return a vector of strings.  Not the best solution :(

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Dave NotTelling <address@hidden> wrote:
I have a utility lib in C++ created with 'gr_modtool add noblock' that has a function that returns a vector of pmt::pmt_t values.  I need to then be able to access the elements of that vector via Python.  Right now I get the following error when using a for loop to iterate over the vector:

TypeError: 'SwigPyObject' object is not iterable
swig/python detected a memory leak of type 'std::vector< boost::intrusive_ptr< pmt::pmt_base >,std::allocator< boost::intrusive_ptr< pmt::pmt_base > > > *', no destructor found.

How does one iterate over the elements of a std::vector<pmt::pmt_t> in Python?

Thanks!