Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS: Error installing package libtalloc-dev

From: Cyrille DERORY
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS: Error installing package libtalloc-dev
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 10:32:38 +0200

Hi,

Thank you Stefan.
I don't anything about python language.
So, I will wait for next releases (Gnuradio compatibility with python 3).

Best regards.

Cyrille

Hey,

I think that's a classical py2/3 error (Arch defaults to py3, most other
dists to py2). Checkout here [0]. I suppose that in the shebang is sth
like #!/usr/bin/env python which has to be changed to /usr/bin/env python3.

Greetings
Stefan

[0] http://python3porting.com/differences.html