[Discuss-gnuradio] How to access gnu vector from external source

From: zianggaowireless
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to access gnu vector from external source
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 01:48:04 -0400

Hello,
    I'm writing a block in Python that doing signal recognition from input fft
vector and output a vector contains the spectrum information, now I want to
parse the vector from gnuradio to an external python script doing further
decisions, is there any method to access the vector? I tried creating message
queue but really don't understand how that work.
   Thanks.
Best regards,
Ziang.

Sent from my iPhone